, if you would like to give Greatest Dive Sites permission, only by request, to upload dive items to your FaceBook account and visa versa.
Take a look at a complete list of all our different kind of partners.
This page shows all our partners who have added their shop's location on Google Maps. This makes it easier for visitors to arrange a booking or contact them for information.
Also partners who are participating in the iFrame campaign are being listed here. It are websites of partners who are showing our dive sites descriptions on their own website. It is free, adds a lot of functionality and is a great way of improving their website for visitors.
Diveshop- Kalypso Rock's Palace dive center, Sof. Venizelou 4a, Rethymnon
- Dive Easy, Acharavi, Corfu
Kalypso Rock's Palace dive center
Kalypso Rock's Palace dive shop lies within the premises of Kalypso Cretan Village Resort & Spa hotel, close to the village of Plakias, on the south coast of Rethymnon prefecture in Crete. Next to the amazing Karavos beach, also known as "the Pirates' Fjord", it offers the opportunity to spend the most amazing day of your holiday, either scuba diving or snorkeling with us or enjoying the rest of your time swimming or relaxing in the hotel's luxurious facilities, which include swimming pools, bars, restaurants and of course affordable accommodation.Our dive school offers the full range of PADI certifications, as well as accompanied dives for kids and adults (scuba or snorkeling) or certified divers. We rent all necessary equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, tank, BCD, regulator) and we provide a free pickup and transport service from all touristic areas of Rethymnon county. Our staff can speak English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Czech, Serbian and of course Greek.
Come and learn how to dive in the deep blue Libyan sea! It will be a day to remember!
|Kalypso Rock's Palace dive cen...|
| ||Sof. Venizelou 4a|
- The Waterhoppers Diving School, Kritika 45, Rhodes
We dive everyday. Beginners (non-certified) and Experienced (certified) divers. Small groups always guided by a certified Instructor (special procedures with children).
We also offer diving courses.* Try scuba dive : For those who want to experience and discover the underwater world (no experience required);
* Wrecks : Five ship wrecks to choose from. Depths between 8 m to 42 m;
* Walls : Many wall dives with different marine life. Depths between 6 m till 30 m;
* Reefs: All over the island. Starting from 1 m down to 30 m. Ideal for every level of experience;
* Caves: Different caves for different tastes and levels. Depths from 4 m to 30 m;
* Enriched Air Nitrox : Courses and dives;
* Snorkeling: Trips also available. We provide the basic equipment;
* East or West Cost Trips: With the divers or snorkelers
The Waterhoppers Diving School
| ||Kritika 45|